Sunday, October 4, 2009

Four Months

Warning: Picture overload!



Little Evan is four months old. I know I sound like a broken record but dang y'all it's gone by so fast!
I mean, he's changed so much just in the past couple of days! He's found his voice for sure. He's always been pretty quiet but as soon as we introduced the exersaucer to his daily routine he's been belting out the jibber jabber and boy he gets loud.

He pounds endlessly on all the parts and just loves it. Since he's been a stander pretty much since birth it has satisfied his constant need to stand, a much needed rest for my arms!

He has rolled over a handful of times from his belly to his back and vice versa.

Sometimes he'll get halfway there and just stay in this position till I move him. He doesn't seem to mind the angle.
Just adding this pic cause I think he looks like an alien and it cracks me up!
Lilly likes it when we're all on the floor together. She snuggles right there with us.
A sweet moment.
Quickly ruined by the tongue.

1 comment:

Kory Johnson said...

you're doing great with the flash Kelly, Evan is growing so fast!