Sunday, March 28, 2010

Boy Oh Boy


This little man is into everything. Now that he's crawling (and getting quite fast) he just darts around and doesn't seem to stop. I love watching him, he is so proud of himself.
I will say he is much more cautious now. He seems to be more careful around walls and corners - I guess he bumped his head enough to get the picture. He can sit down from a stand and isn't stuck standing anymore.
He needs a haircut in my opinion. Mention this to anyone else in my family and they will tell you I am wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.
I'll try and wait a little bit longer but I can almost promise I won't make it until he is a year.
Still loves his jumperoo.
Mid-jump.
He has a little shopping cart that he has been pushing around and walking behind. He's getting pretty good at it. He's also getting faster and faster at cruising around the coffee table and the couches. Such a little man, I can't believe he could be walking soon.
He'll be 10 months next week. Where has this year gone?

1 comment:

JesB said...

I'm just glad he can now sit down from standing!