Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Sale

I was one week away from finding out the gender when my favorite semi-annual consignment sale opened it's doors. I was a little disappointed when my doctor said it was best to wait until 19 weeks to get the ultrasound. It's probably for the best because I most likely would've bought way more clothes than we needed for baby girl.
So I concentrated my efforts on Evan's clothes. And I got some good stuff. But in my opinion the clothes just aren't as good at his age because an active toddler will wear stuff out!
The shirts. As always, far too many but as I see it for less than $3 each and as messy as little boys are I'm sure I'll get my money's worth.
And the shorts.

And today I visited another consignment sale that I usually don't find much at. But surprisingly I was able to get baby girl some pretty adorable stuff. Actually it's pretty hard to make something for a newborn that isn't adorable.

 
My favorites.

And I even got her some stuff for next summer.
All in all I think I did very well again this year.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Aww, little sister! And Mike and Ikes! It's all adorable. :)

JesB said...

you did very well indeed. I especially love the denim skirt for next summer! all very cute!