Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring!

Thank goodness we can finally go outside and enjoy some nice weather. I was so over the winter. Evan is a lot more active this year compared to last so we can really get out and explore. Everything is new and exciting to him and I love seeing that through his eyes.
He really loves to slide at the park.

And ride daddy's tractor.

He also loves to enjoy a nice cold one after all the hard work. (sippy of milk that is)

I am loving the amount of talking he is doing. He has a new favorite word or new sentence every day. He is so grown up. I can't believe he will be 2 in 7 weeks.


Such a big man.
Since his big boy room has been all set up I had every intention of having him sleep there. Turns out I have realized it will probably be a harder transition for me than it will be him. I'm really afraid naps will go out the window and I'm really not ready for that just yet. I want to try next weekend to get him to sleep in his new bed, we'll see if it actually happens. I've been saying "next weekend" for about a year about his silly pacifier that he still wants.

I'm 25 weeks pregnant now and feeling great. Having a few Braxton Hicks every day. I think my temperature tolerance has leveled out to be like a normal person. I am always always cold at work. But now it seems when people are complaining about the heat I agree with them so must mean I am feeling warmer. Today it's about 85 degrees outside and it feels like 105 to me. I am really dreading the next few months if I already think it's too hot in April.
That's about it for now, I know I'll be posting a lot more pictures now that we can get outside.

No comments: