Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter, Spring and General Picture Overload

We had a great Easter. Evan enjoyed dying the eggs once again, sadly it was so late Saturday night that Erin was already in bed by the time we started. Not sure she would have contributed much anyway.
I think his favorite part was eating them.
Easter morning they both got small baskets from us. Not much candy because I knew the grandparents would go completely overboard (which they did).
Evan opened every single egg and showed me the candy inside. The boy loves candy.
My family had a small Easter egg hunt which Evan really enjoyed. It's really the first year he understood and even though we had to point out most of the ones he got he still was very proud of himself.


Erin had a good time just watching all the crazy kids run around.
I loved spending the day with all the kiddos in my family, they are a wild bunch of boys and it wore me out just watching them.
By the end of the day Evan was pretty much delirious from exhaustion but I would say the day was a success.
The weather has been pretty great this Spring. I was worried with a few weeks already in the 80's that we were just skipping Spring and heading straight into summer. But it's cooled off and we are having some mild mid 60's weather. Perfect for a little baby modeling outside.
I could just eat her up. Her general sweetness doesn't hurt. I could literally hold and cuddle her all day long. She has a giggle right now that melts my heart every time I hear it. It's almost like an evil laugh mixed with girlish giggle. I have GOT to get it on video.
She still has the coolest facial expressions.
Such attitude.
And do not get me started on the cheeks. I know she will wan't to grow out of them when she is older but it's just fine by me if they stay this pudgy and kissable forever!
Poor sad baby in the Go Pod. Hee hee.
She will be 9 months next week and I am in complete denial. I still feed her stage 1 baby food and am in no hurry for puffs or stage 2 food. I should probably just let her grow up a little. But I can't. Time slow down. Please.

No comments: