Thursday, May 3, 2012

Camera Shy

What a chore to get pictures of my nearly 3 year old. I offered everything from cookies for dinner to staying up late to watch Toy Story.
This is all I got.
Then I pulled out the bug guns. A sucker!
Then I get fake cheesy smiles for days. I'll take it!
Then, "can I take this shirt off and where is my sucker please?"
Little stinker.
He's lucky he's so adorable!
He's growing so fast I can hardly stand it. Saying the funniest things and being so grown up! Potty training isn't going so well at home but it's going great at daycare. Go figure. I can't figure out why he is so accepting to the pull ups, underwear and sitting on the potty at daycare but at home her wants nothing to do with any of it. I guess it will come in time and I should just be grateful it's going so well at daycare. Makes me a little sad though that maybe I'm doing something wrong. I can't force him though so I guess for now my hands are tied.
Bedtime is going a little better tonight but the past three nights it's been screamfest. He wants to stay up all night. For real. We're working on being a little stricter with bedtime and he was not happy the first few nights. Tonight he went right to be no issues, so I'm hoping we turned a corner.
That's about it for now. I'm as busy as I can be and have two summer birthday parties to plan and have done next to nothing for them. So I need to get going!

No comments: