Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Evan

As I sat down to blog about Evan's birthday party I realized with the busyness of the day I only took a handful of pictures. Most of them were of his wonderful cake. I was SOOO happy with how it turned out!
It was also very tasty which is always a bonus!
Evan had so much fun and was super excited to see everybody.
I still can't believe he is three. He is so grown up he surprises me a lot with some of the things he says. It's also getting a little harder to pull one over on him when we need to. Little guy is quick to figure things out these days. I can't even think about him starting preschool in the fall, sniff, sniff.
Erin enjoyed the party as well, she loved being passed around which I was nervous she wouldn't let anyone but me hold her because of her clingyness lately.
She has good reason for the clingyness, she finally got her top two teeth a couple of days ago. One is busted through and the other is so so close. So it's 3-1/2 teeth so far and she's almost 11 months.
Poor baby!

So an eventful weekend, I think I'm still recuperating and need to be sleeping right now instead of blogging - oh well :)

No comments: