Friday, February 14, 2014

28 Weeks - Third Trimester with Twins

Yahoo! 28 weeks is a big one for me. I'm feeling pretty good and my foot/ankle are so much better! That has made a big difference in my mood lately. I'm able to get around better and hopefully it will continue to get better.
Some big news, we have decided on names!
The boy is Wesley Rian and the girl is Audrey Ann. Of course, we can always change our minds but so far they are sticking and we really like them.
At my doctors appointment this week all looked well and I'm measuring 33 weeks! Now I will go every two weeks. I can tell most of the time who is kicking me now, it's pretty wild. Wesley is very active and is on the move all the time. Audrey seems a little less active but she gets her punches in as well.
Monday is my next ultrasound at MFM and I'm looking forward to seeing them again and hearing how big they are.
My co-workers threw me a surprise baby shower at work and here are a couple of pictures from it. I was so surprised and happy - look at all the diapers! Love it!

No comments: