Friday, May 23, 2014

Wesley & Audrey Are One Month

I've started this blog post like four times but I can't seem to make any progress! So so busy! But I'm going to try really hard this time before I forget all their check up stats.
At their one month check ups Wesley was 8 pounds (10th percentile) and 20 inches long (12th percentile). Audrey was 7 pounds 13 ounces (20th percentile) and 20-1/4 inches long (25th percentile). Both are still smaller than Erin when she was born :)
They are still eating 3-4 ounces every 2-1/2-3 hours. I started sleep training yesterday and I've already seen results, I got 4-1/2 hours of straight sleep last night! That is the most I've gotten in a real REAL long time.
My pediatrician put Audrey on Zantac because we think she has reflux, she is really uncomfortable after she eats, so I'm hoping this helps her. We might put Wes on it too if it works for Audrey.
My maternity leave is flying by, I only have a little over a month left, it makes me super sad to even think about going back to work.
Well I hear some little squeakers waking up from their naps so I guess I'll just leave it at that. Here are some pictures from our first month.














No comments: