Sunday, May 3, 2015

Audrey & Wesley are One!

How are these babies one you ask? Well I have no earthly idea. 
It's been a complete blur. This time last year I was living in the zombie world of two to three hours of sleep per night and I thought it would never end. Now it feels like it was 30 seconds. 

 At one year Audrey is 29-1/2" long and 20 pounds 14 ounces - 50th percentile.


 At one year Wesley is 29-1/2" long (50th percentile) and 19 pounds 3 ounces (10th percentile).
I had concerns about his weight and the pediatrician gave me some suggestions to fatten him up a little bit.





They are not walking yet but I have NO problem with that. I think they are very close but I'm definitely not pressuring them. 
They are on whole milk now (thank ya Lord!) and they are eating just about anything and everything. 
Audrey LOVES to eat. Inhales her food. Wesley takes his time but he's doing much better. 





 On their actual birthday we had a small celebration at home.










The following weekend we had a party with friends and family. We had so much fun and the weather was perfect.
I loved their outfits. Audrey's dress was probably one of my most favorite things I've ever bought. I love it!
And Wes was equally stylish in his little bowtie.











 The cake smash was epic. Audrey did not disappoint. The entire cake was gone by the end, and not much in her seat or the floor. The girl is a machine!
Wes kept it relatively clean but he ingested his fair share of cake.












 The of course crashed about one minute after we left the party. It was a great day.



No comments: