Sunday, April 10, 2022

Cancun - Panama Jacks October 2021

 Aggghhhhh take me back!!!

This trip was so great. Passport delays and long lead times had me a nervous wreck for a few months (thanks USPS for screwing up a simple passport photo). But when we arrived we were all set to go! The kids first flight!! 


They did so great. 

Once we go to the resort we ate, we drank, we lounged. It was everything we dreamed of. Our room came with a cabana and that's where I spent most of my time. The kids enjoyed the kids club (except Evan was too old for most of it). 






So many great things but we loved to dress up for dinner, not worry about the prices on the menu, eat as much as we wanted, agh it was fantastic!

We did one excursion and regretted it. Snorkeling for kids is not a good idea. Lesson learned. We got some good pictures though. Not mentioning how I was supremely hungover this day, ha! 








We can't wait to go back to Cancun though. So beautiful and fun!!



No comments: