Sunday, April 2, 2023

Winter Wrap Up

 After the excitement of the remodel and vacation we had a fun Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. 

The twins costumes cracked me up! 


Dads birthday.





The boys watched a lot of Lou City Soccer. 



The boys also went to their first Bills game! Well, not Todd, he's been to a few. 


The game was on Thanksgiving, so they missed out on turkey. I don't think they minded to much after the Bills win. 


We only got one halfway decent snow all winter. It was fun for about a day. 



My birthday! 


I loved having the extra space in the house for Christmas. And I loved my porch! 
 








I just realize she hasn't worn these yet because she said "she doesn't want to mess them up". I might have to steal them from her since we are now the same size!

So after Christmas we rang in 2023 which should be an awesome year.



But so far this year it's been soccer, soccer and more soccer. Wes started with two different Futsol teams and his travel team started back up with winter training. He also had a basketball mini league that was 6 weeks long. So our Saturdays have been all Wesley here for a minute. 
His travel team started games back up last weekend and Evan is playing as well so if you need me for the next couple of months I'll be on the pitch!











Oh! And Evan got braces! 

And he's just getting taller and taller. 





No comments: