Monday, March 24, 2008

And I still have no clue what I'm doing

I've always loved photography and knew I wanted to do more than just point and shoot. But now that I'm really getting into it I feel like I'm in way over my head. There's so much that goes into it I never really realized.
I'm struggling with lighting - if I'm not out shooting in broad daylight my photos are turning out big ole blurry messes. As soon as I think I'm getting the hang of it I set the camera down for a couple of days and forget all about what to set my apenture at or what shutter speed to use. Urg.
I'm trying though - so this post is a warning that I will be posting some of my efforts and constructive critism will be appreciated. I'm on a wait list for a photography course at U of L but it's looking like fall until I can get in - until then, be prepared for blurry, badly composed disasters.

No comments: