Saturday, March 15, 2008

How Sweet It Is



Last night was the Michael Buble concert at Freedom Hall. The highlight of my year by far. I am a huge, huge, huge fan. I can't say enough good things about this man. A phenomenal entertainer, adorable as can be and quite hilarious.
Our original seats were the about 20 rows back - fortunately Todd knew someone working security that moved us up to the third row, which by the end of the night I was hugging the stage in front row. Unbelievable.
I was actually able to get a little video, hopefully it works - the sound quality is terrible (probably because I was screaming the whole time, along with 7,000 other women).
And yes, he was this close to me and yes he did touch my hand (twice) and yes I lost my freaking mind. Sorry for the shaky camera work, like I said I was freaking out. Also you'll notice about 36 seconds in I panned the camera back to our seats and Todd is sitting there calmly.



Here are a couple more photos - I only took a billion, which can be seen on my Flickr account if anyone is interested in more awesomeness!
Also, If anyone hasn't heard him and wants to I will be happy to burn you a cd - he is fabulous!!!


1 comment:

Jennie said...

Mmmm, Buble....

Yes! I want a CD! That video is hilarious by the way. I don't understand why Todd wasn't up screaming with the rest of the women!