Thursday, June 5, 2008

Keeping Cool

I can't get enough of watching Lilly in the sprinkler. Cracks me up every time she runs in and out of it just like I used to do when I was little. 

Lately my life can be summed up as work, yoga, sleep - repeat. Not much blog material. The most exciting thing happening is my Hydrangea bloomed this week. This makes me happy. Not just because I love Hydrangeas but also the fact that I have managed to keep a living plant alive for more than a few weeks. Go me! 
I also have a pink one but no blooms yet on that one - but believe me, it will be breaking blog news when it happens.



2 comments:

Jennie said...

So pretty! And those pictures of Lily crack me up!

Paula said...

They are great. I think those flowers will change color depending on the soil type but I may be wrong. Just giving you a heads up.