Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Benefits

Just to update - I've decided to keep going to yoga for at least a month. I went for 7 days straight and I can honestly say, physically I've never felt better. Something about it has been kind of addictive to me.
Each session gets a little easier but it still really kicks my butt. I was reading about it earlier today and a calorie calculator computed that I burn 1067 calories in a 90 minute session. Crazy!
But I'm not only doing it for the physical benefits - I want mental and emotional strength as well. I think it will be a slow process but I'll get there. I'm willing to put in the time and effort, I believe the benefits will be worth it. 

1 comment:

Jennie said...

You are so good. I was intrigued so I looked up a studio by my house.....yikes! Everybody in there is like a yoga genius! I'm skeered!