Sunday, May 11, 2008

Brianna & Zach

I did the wedding photos on Saturday for my sister in law's daughter Brianna. This was my second time as an "official" wedding photographer but the first time I hadn't even considered doing it as a career. Note that I say "considered". I haven't decided if I have what it takes to do this for a living and actually require payment for it. I have a lot, a lot, a lot to learn. All I can say is thank goodness this one was outside and the weather cooperated.
I can see why wedding photographers charge so much to do weddings. It was 3 hours of stress and chaos but suprisingly educational.

I think I could learn to love it, we'll see I guess.
Here are a few of my favorites, let me know what you think and be honest now.







3 comments:

Paula said...

I think they are great! Good job. Let me know if you decide to do it. We have a family friend who lives on St. Mary's/Banet Road who did our photos. I am sure he would be willing to help you out and give you some tips.

Jennie said...

Get out! You are a genius! Really, those are very good and you should definitely go forward with it, and start getting paid!

Anonymous said...

LOVELY Images! You captured them beautifully!