Sunday, August 10, 2008

Location, Location, Location.


I spent today looking all over Louisville for locations for future photo shoots.  I really want to do engagement, family and children's photos as soon as I can. Hopefully some day I can move up to weddings but for right now I need to be realistic.  I found some great locations, just to give an idea I took over 300 pictures today - so this only a small sample. 



Todd was such a sport. I'm so lucky that he supports me in this endeavor! Otherwise, I would still be driving around Louisville completely lost. I'm quite geographically and navigationally challenged.

And as much as he hates his picture being taken he was sweet enough to indulge me a couple of times. 

Todd doing his best Forrest Gump. 

I can't help it -- I see flowers I must photograph them. It's a sickness.


I realized today I have an obsession with benches.





And only cause I think it's hilarious... and I'm quite sure I always will - I give you...


No comments: