Thursday, August 28, 2008

MiniCards Galore

I got my business cards today and I'm super excited. They aren't actually business cards - they're MiniCards. I ordered them from a really cool website called MOO.com. You just upload your pictures (up to 100) and create the text printing on the back and viola - MiniCards!
And I also got this keychain to put my cards in so I will always have them with me to ambush friends and family as I see them out and about. 


So this may be step 1 of about 1,487 steps to becoming the photographer I want to be but hey, it's a start!
I began step 2 last weekend - designing my website. To say I was cursing and pulling my hair out would be an understatement. Codes, links, CSS, headers - ahhhhhhh!!! I have a new found respect for people that do this for a living. Anyway - after about 9 hours of struggle I got the first page up and running so check it out if you get a chance. But be warned, really only the front page works - I'll be spending some time this long weekend trying to figure the rest out.

2 comments:

Paula said...

You did a great job on your website, I am impressed. I may have you do one for me now that you figured it all out :-)

Jennie said...

Eeek! Those are so cute and all professional like!