Saturday, May 2, 2009

Nesting?

I don't know if it would be considered nesting since it's really just one room of the house I can't stop cleaning and organizing. I spent yesterday washing blankets, onesies and lots of other stuff. I'm not going too crazy and washing everything cause who knows how big he will be when he's born. He may be too big for some stuff already. His closet is already out of control. Everyone has been so generous especially in the clothing department. And the onesies - good gravy I must have a hundred.
Yesterday was my 34 week mark, meaning I have 6 weeks to go. 6 weeks!
We met our new pediatrician yesterday and I was happy to cross that off my list. We have a hospital labor and delivery tour on Tuesday - I'm thinking I might have a minor anxiety attack during that.
We still have to get a few things for the nursery but we are working on it. I'm getting more and more anxious and excited everyday. I can't wait to meet our little guy!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Ahhh, this is when laundry actually becomes fun! Can't wait to see all of his modeling pictures in his new outfits :)