Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Evan is 8 Weeks

8 Weeks! Already. It's gone so freaking fast it's incredible.
He's weighing in at a big 11 pounds 1 ounce. Big boy!

His interests include;

Car rides! And anything involving the car seat, like going to the grocery or Target. He falls asleep within I'd say 3 - 4 minutes of being strapped in.

Loves, loves, loves to stand up. He supports his own weight - he has some strong legs, I can tell you that cause he kicks me. Like a lot.

Loves it when Mommy takes his picture.

Loves milk. Exhibit A - milk drunk as we call it.


Well all I can say is for every one thing he loves there are about twenty things I love about him. He makes me smile about a hundred times a day and I never could have imagined loving anything as much as I do this little man. I could just gobble him up!


1 comment:

Jennie said...

He looks like you in some of these pictures! :)