Sunday, September 6, 2009

What's Going On

I'm inspired to blog tonight because Evan just rolled over onto his tummy! He's been oh so close the past couple of days and tonight he succeeded. He learned about a week ago if he kicks his legs in the air 90 degrees that gets him onto his side so I knew it was only a matter of time.
He was so pleased with himself it was adorable.

As far as other exciting adventures in this his 13th week, he has also learned to grab stuff. Thrilling right? Well, it doesn't take too much to make me happy these days.


And I hope I don't jinx it but he is becoming an excellent sleeper. He has consistently been sleeping through the night 10-12 hours for two weeks now. We still have some work to do on the nap front - he is a chronic 45 minute napper. But I can deal with that as long as his night time sleep isn't affected.

He's doing pretty good with his head control, we still work on tummy time quite a bit but he gets tired pretty quickly and just lays there like a blob.



I started back to work this week and it's been pretty hard to leave him at daycare everyday. But he seems to be adjusting well and has been happy every time I've picked him up. The daycare has two other babies that are about the same age as Evan, within a few weeks. It's neat to see the differences and it will be nice that they can grow up together. So I'm trying to look at the positives :-)

No comments: