Monday, December 28, 2009

Evan's First Christmas




Christmas morning was everything I expected it to be. Evan was very excited to eat all the bows and rip some wrapping paper. He actually was interested in playing with some of the toys we got him too.
The stacking cups in this picture were a big hit.




He also really likes this stuffed dog that sings and teaches the different body parts. He basically loves anything that talks to him right now.

Daddy got him this little jersey and hat. Adorable.



One of my favorites was a little music table. I know as he gets older he will get many hours of enjoyment out of this one.


It was a slow paced morning, we just sat around and enjoyed the time together.  Evan took a little 2 hour nap before we headed off to Grandma's house.



I didn't get any pictures at my moms because I was the one helping Evan open presents. But we had a really good time.



I'm glad Christmas is over, the stress that goes along with all the gatherings and shopping takes its toll.  But I couldn't have asked for a better couple of days - we are so blessed to have such a loving family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.