Saturday, December 19, 2009

Getting Ready for the Big Day

We have been crazy busy getting ready for Christmas, it has been a stressful couple of weeks. I, as always, wait too long to go out shopping for everyones Christmas presents and here it is a week until Christmas and I still don't have everything. I'm close to being done though so that's good.

I've had Evan's done for a month. He's not getting a lot. I mean, he will surely play with the paper and bows more than anything else.

I took these pictures a few weeks ago for our Christmas cards, I think they turned out very cute. I have yet to take his 6 month pictures and I feel horrible about it. He will be 7 months on the 3rd of January so I need to get on it. If I don't I suppose these will do.

We also made the trip to see Santa last weekend. We stood in line for what seemed like forever - actual time, about an hour.
Evan was such a good boy and just smiled and stared at all the people and their kids.
When we got to Santa he just stared at the man and his beard. The photographer really had to work to get Evan to look at the camera.
That's about it for right now. My next post will probably after the madness of Christmas. I'm so excited to enjoy our baby's first Christmas.


No comments: