Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Haircut


5 weeks shy of his 1st birthday it had to be done. Yes, his curls were adorable and I will miss them if they don't grow back but I just couldn't wait to get it cut. The back was really uneven and what I call "scraggly".
Anyway - this haircut took all of 3 minutes. It took longer to turn on Finding Nemo and fast forward past the previews.
He did so well, except of course he kept whipping his head around to see me, then the movie, then Todd, then the movie, then the stylist... you get the picture.
He loved the little racecar that he got to sit in.
And the end result was exactly what I wanted, not too much cut off the top and evened out in the back.
All done!
And for his trouble he got a balloon and a sucker.
He also got one of his top front teeth today! What a big day for my little guy.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Aww, what a big boy! He looks adorable!

My2cents said...

Where did you take him? I've never seen a place that had movies for kids to watch and fancy seating like that!