Friday, September 17, 2010

Helpy Helperton

As with everything a 15 month old does it happened in the blink of an eye. I had just finished painting my toenails, screwed the cap on tightly and set the bottle down on the coffee table. I saw Evan go for it and in my mind I actually thought - what's the worst that could happen.

This. This is the worst thing that could happen.


In a flash he ran to the doorway and launched the bottle onto the tile. I will never forget the sound it made. Luckily we got most of it off the tile but we are left with this. We attempted to clean it with carpet cleaner then Hydrogen Peroxide. And I took this picture after we tried those. We will make a trip to Home Depot tomorrow and get some serious chemicals to try and lighten it up. I'm not getting my hopes up though.
After we tried cleaning it tonight Evan got in the spirit and tried to help us. I mean, how can anyone stay mad at this sweet adorable boy?


Cleaning Up from Kelly Marsh on Vimeo.

1 comment:

JesB said...

nope, can't be mad at that cuteness! I can't believe the bottle broke though!