Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lately

Evan is 15 months old.
Lately he likes to help me clean. Whether it be the Swiffer or just help me wipe down tables with a dust rag. 


Lately he has an obsession with refrigerator magnets. We bought him a set of the alphabet today and he was already spent a lot of time putting them on, taking them off, putting them on. 


Lately he eats every single green bean you give him. And he is friends with all vegetables for which I am grateful. His greatest love though, would be the mandarin orange. Good gracious he loves them, I think if we gave him an entire can he would gobble them all up. He is still learning to use a fork and he seems to get better every day.


Lately he wants to walk or run everywhere. 


Lately he is in some pain because of a super evil molar that he is getting. I feel so bad and helpless when it bothers him. We do all we can with Orajel and Motrin. Poor little buddy.
Lately his vocabulary is expanding. 
He now says "buh-bye" "la-la"(Lilly) "mama" "dad-dee" "nigh,nigh"(night night) and my personal favorite "shoosh" (shoes).


Lately he makes my heart just melt, he is truly the sweetest little guy I've ever met and is the absolute light of my life. 



1 comment:

Paula said...

He is adorable. I had to buy a second swiffer, both my kids love it. I took the extra piece out of the middle so it was shorter for them to use.