Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

We had a very wonderful Christmas. Both the kids are at such great ages, everything is new and wonderful in their eyes.
Evan made cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve. He was very proud of himself.
Christmas morning they were delighted to see a new kitchen, grill and a bike on front of the tree.
But one of the first things Evan said was "Santa ate ALL the cookies!!"

I thought this was adorable. He made a pretend phone call to his friend Colin to tell him he got a bike from Santa.

Erin was pretty into the unwrapping and loved everything she got. She got a my Little Pony from Evan. He picked it out for her.

After all was said and done the kids were very happy and played all morning. I loved having a lot of time this year to play before we went to my moms.
I think this was Erin's favorite gift. She vacuumed for quite a while.
And what Christmas morning would complete without some cupcakes?
Just a great day. I'd love to do it all over again.

No comments: