Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Erin is 18 Months

My sweet baby girl (yes, baby - don't tell me otherwise) is 18 months already. This girl is into EVERYTHING! She climbs, runs and tries desperately to keep up with her big brother. The climbing  I could do without but I love it all. She's talking a lot, mostly repeating the words we say.
My favorite thing right now is her love for her beeebeees (babies). She loves her dolls and loves to take care of them. It's so sweet.
We finally dropped her night time bottle about a month ago. Yes, I know - it was getting ridiculous but I just didn't want to give up that sweet few minutes at bedtime when I could hold her and snuggle. It's ok though, she still lets me snuggle a little when we read the bedtime story :)
She is getting over a nasty case of RSV. Being sick didn't really slow her down much but she was pretty pitiful for a couple of days.
At her 18 month checkup today she was 23 pounds 6 ounces (50th percentile) and 31-3/4" long (50th percentile). Right down the middle just like her big brother.
That's about all I have to report at the moment, here are a few pics from last Sunday.

Silly girl!!!

I know I'm biased but I just think she is gorgeous.


No comments: