Wednesday, April 9, 2014

36 Weeks!

Words cannot express how happy I am that I have reached 36 weeks. My little twinies have been troopers and hung in there like champs! My goal all along has been to make it 36, and of course my ultimate goal was to deliver healthy babies that could come home with me from the hospital. We will have to wait and see on the second part but it looks good since I have made it this far.
At ultrasound today both babies did great taking their practice breaths and the ultrasound tech said that Audrey has a TON of hair. When I saw my doctor she was full of praise for me making it this far and I was super excited to find out that I'm 1-2cm dilated. We went ahead and scheduled my c-section for April 21st, if I make it that far. I honestly feel like I'll go before then but we shall see. It's so exciting yet nerve wracking to just wait for something to happen. I still feel really great. I mean, don't get me wrong I feel 9 months pregnant but I can still get around and I am not miserable. I'm happy with that!

In other news Todd spent the weekend painting the babies room (Erin's old room) and it's coming together, I hope to post some pictures later this week.
Erin spent 2-1/2 nights in her big girl bed. The first two nights went really well, she got up a few times but then eventually drifted off to sleep and didn't wake up until morning. Last night she woke up in the middle of the night and wanted her crib so I let her sleep in there. We'll see how night 4 goes.
That's it for now. Getting really close and super nervous, excited and basically all the feelings!!!

No comments: