Thursday, April 17, 2014

37 Weeks, One Week To Go!

Well less than a week now since I am late posting this. I went in Monday for my 37 week checkup. Ultrasound showed Wesley at 6 pounds 1 ounce and Audrey at 6 pounds 6 ounces. Good size babies! So by my math if I make it to my scheduled c-section date on Monday they should be 6 pounds 9 ounces and 6 pounds 14 ounces. We'll see how accurate that is.
My checkup with my doctor she told me I was 3cm dilated. I'm really surprised I've made it 3 additional days from when she checked me, I thought being at 3cm I'd go into labor that night. No such luck though, guess the little twinies aren't quite ready to come out yet. She measured my belly and I'm measuring 43 weeks. Yikes. I would like to make it until Monday just for the fact that I know my doctor will be the one to deliver them, but I'm kind of getting over that and I'm ok with going at anytime now. I'm pretty uncomfortable walking around now, the past couple of days I've felt some pelvic pressure and it's just getting harder and harder to get around. Still not complaining though, I'm in way better shape than I thought I would be at 37-1/2 weeks pregnant with twins!
That's it for now, the next time I post they will probably be here! So excited!

No comments: