Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wesley & Audrey are Two Months

My sweet babies are two months old.
Wesley is 11 pounds 12 ounces (50th percentile) and 22-3/4"(50th percentile).
Audrey is 11 pounds (45th percentile) and 22" (45th percentile).

Wes seems sooo much bigger than Audrey. I guess on a baby 12 ounces is a lot because I can tell how much heavier he is than her when I pick him up.  Buster! (Pictures by Evan)
Overall they are great! Sleeping about 5-6 hours a night. I feel like I have completely slacked on their schedule. They haven't been napping in cribs and I haven't really been sticking to a consistent schedule. Sleep training has kind of been put on hold. It's so SO much harder with two. Especially if I'm trying to keep them on the same feeding schedule. And now that they will be going to daycare soon it all seems pointless. I know it isn't pointless but it's hard to maintain. If I was off a few more weeks I think it would be better but of course that can't happen. 
Wesley's head is still misshaped so they doctor had me make sure he isn't favoring one side over the other and he will reevaluate at their four month appointment.  I'm hoping we can fix it in the next two months. 
About it for now since I have two big kids dying to go outside! 


No comments: