Saturday, August 16, 2014

Erin's First Day of Preschool

 After much debate we decided to send Erin to preschool one day a week. We sent Evan at three so I felt that we needed to do the same for Erin. Really it's just a matter of scheduling that was keeping me from signing her up but my mom agreed to help pick her up.
She was too cute her first day, she seemed excited but when we got into the classroom she was nervous. I gave her a quick hug and told her goodbye, the teachers are great at distraction so I don't think she even noticed I left. Watching her through the hall window she stood there staring at another girl watching her play. I hope she joined right in after a few minutes. Her teacher said she had a good day and was well behaved, shew! I was nervous and I'm glad she did great. I'm sure she'll wait until week two or three to bring out the sass :)




No comments: