Monday, October 27, 2014

Wesley & Audrey are Six Months


Six months. I can't even wrap my brain around it!
My sweet Wesley is 17 pounds 5 ounces and (50th percentile) and 26-1/4" long (50th percentile). He is rolling back to front but not front to back. No crawling or anything which is fine by me! He started physical therapy this week and the therapist thinks he has improved greatly on his left side. The doctor initially told us to have his assessed because he favors his left side (see flat head) and he wanted to make sure he was learning to do things in a balanced way. I don't foresee him doing the therapy for long. He has already improved since his initial assessment.
Helmet therapy starts soon. We have him measured this Thursday and the helmet will be in November 10th. I'm counting the days that I can still nuzzle and kiss his little bald head. Sniff, sniff. We're hoping he will be in a only a couple of months but of course I'm prepared to do what I have to do to make his head a little more round :)
He is still the best baby! Seriously, he is so chill. I can count on one hand the number of times he's had meltdowns and most of them have been this week. Kind of making me nervous. Stay chill baby!!! He was having nothing of the pictures I was taking this day though for sure. 
He is finally getting some hair! (Just in time for the helmet). Of course he is a little blondie. 
He is into blowing raspberries and sticking his tongue out right now. He is so stinking cute!

My little Audrey Anne. How do I love thee.
She is 16 pounds 4 ounces (55th percentile) and 25-3/4" long (50th percentile).
Oh my goodness this girl. She has smiles for days and loves to snuggle. She is rolling from back to front and has rolled front to back a couple of times. She is also doing the whole floor humping thing both Evan and Erin did in preparation to crawl. I can't even think about that right now.
While Audrey is definitely not as calm as Wes I just love her personality. If she is awake she is moving! And smiling! And yelling! She's my wild and crazy girl and reminds me so much of Erin.
But little miss is going to break from tradition and be a brunette! Unless it changes but it's pretty dang dark. And I love it!

She is so sweet I could just eat her up. And those lashes! I'm super jealous.
These twins of mine are just growing up way too fast. Maybe that's why I haven't started them on solids yet, I'm trying to hold on to keeping them itty bitty and none of this growing up stuff. Blah. But I have bought the baby food and have the high chairs ready to go. I just need to bite the bullet and do it. Finding the time has actually been quite difficult though. But it needs to happen this week.
And I think the past couple of nights both babies have realized going to bed is no fun and they know they will be missing out on all the action. So crying it out at bedtime has started and oh boy did I think it was hard with one baby. Lord give me strength.
That's it for now, with October drawing to a close I'm hoping I'll have more time to blog and keep up with documenting every waking moment of my beautiful kiddos lives.

No comments: