Friday, November 7, 2014

A Star Wars Halloween

I took these pictures the night of our local shopping centers trick or treating. We literally got the costumes in the mail that day. I'm glad I got photos that night because Halloween turned out to be rainy, cold, sleety and snowy. We went out with some friends in their neighborhood and the kids and babies were bundled up. I only stayed out a little bit with the babies then went inside, the big kids stayed out with Todd and they cleaned up with candy! The had a great time.
We also went to a trunk or treat at Erin's preschool on the day after Halloween and it was cold and windy as well. But the E's had fun and that's all that matters.
I'm not sure how many years I'll get away with dressing them as a group, this could be my one and only shot and I think it turned out pretty cute.





No comments: