Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas 2014

Sigh. Christmas. Well it's definitely not been picture perfect. It seems like everything I planned or wanted the kids to experience was just a big ole mess.
I took Erin to the Nutcracker. Just her and I and I was so excited about it. She's still young and I was more than realistic about how much of the show she could/would sit through. She did well actually and made it to the second act. I want to do this again next year, maybe we'll make it through the whole thing!



The obligatory Santa pic. The wait was forever long but it actually was pretty uneventful.

Christmas morning I didn't really take a lot of pictures.  I tried to make an effort to just be in the moment and not worry about getting the perfect shots. Plus there was so much going on it was hard to focus on one thing! I can't imagine what it will be like when all four are tearing into presents at the same time.
Here are a few of my favorite pics.






The E's loved everything they got, it was squeal after squeal of delight and I loved every minute of it.

At my moms - love this pair! We decorated Wes' helmet for the holiday :)
Since Christmas day we have been hanging out and playing around. Lots of Legos, lots of playdoh and  A LOT less stress. 



No comments: