Monday, December 14, 2015

Erin Christmas Program 2015

When we got to the church this morning to watch Erin's Christmas program my friend who works at the Preschool showed me a sneak peak of rehearsal the other day. See a super excited singer in the middle wearing purple. That's my girl.
Erin Christmas program 1 from Kelly Marsh on Vimeo.

She toned it down just a bit for the actual performance but she still did amazing. I enjoyed watching her sing and dance so much. Seriously, she is so stinking cute!
Erin Christmas program 2 from Kelly Marsh on Vimeo.

I think some of the other kids pretending to hold microphones too but I can't be sure, I couldn't take my eyes off her!
Erin Christmas program 3 from Kelly Marsh on Vimeo.

And just because this post is all about Erin's fabulousness here she is last night. Just because she felt like dancing. I love her little self soooooo much!!!

Moves. from Kelly Marsh on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Ha ha! I love her. She's super spurty!