Sunday, November 29, 2015

November = Blur

So that was a quick month! November was less hectic than October but we managed to still stay pretty busy. I had no less than 17 photography mini sessions to edit with a deadline of November 16th, so I was a busy bee editing. I so wish this could just be my full time job! It's not that I don't enjoy my current job, I really do I just wish it would allow me more time with my family and more time on photography which I love! Maybe someday.
Anyhoo, once I wrapped that up it was time for birthday 38. Which just seems like the wrong number. I had to consult my phone for verification. Yep. 38. How? When? Ugh. I just need to be grateful for another year on earth but ouch, this one stings a bit. Moving on!
We lost my dear sweet Grandma Louise on November 19th. She had been in pretty poor health with pneumonia. I will miss her so much. I didn't get to see her as much recently, but I did start going to see her every Monday on my lunch break a few weeks back since she's five minutes from my new job. Then the week before she died she was in the hospital with pneumonia, I took the twins to see her and she seems in good spirits just tough for her the breathe. I wish I would've known it was the last time I would see her. About 15 minutes after we got there she started getting a breathing treatment and the twins were restless. It was going to take a while so we left, I wish we would've stayed to talk more.

With Erin.
 With Audrey.
And then after the funeral we had Thanksgiving 3 days later. I was very thankful to have as long with her as I did. And so very thankful for all the blessing in my life. 

No comments: