Saturday, November 7, 2015

Evan Plays Soccer

Evan asked repeatedly to play soccer this year. It's the first sport he's actually asked to play without us suggesting it. I knew that Todd would have to work during the games on Saturday but I signed him up anyway. I figured if I couldn't handle all four by myself for an hour out every Saturday then I have bigger problems. And it worked out fine, friends and family came to help and until his final game last weekend the weather was great. Luckily some wonderful friends were able to watch the other kids so Evan could get pictures and play his double header last weekend.
He really enjoyed playing, at this point and at his age, if he doesn't love to play we won't be signing him up but I have a feeling he'll want to play next year.







No comments: