Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Whaaaaat's Going On?

I feel like this is a theme for most blog posts lately. Catching up on life in the fast lane. I wish I made more time for blogging – I know if 20+ years I’ll look back and want to see how little the kiddos were and what was going on. 
Christmas was great this year, and the kids are at perfect ages for all the wonderfulness that is the Christmas season. Here are some snap shots – Evan and Erin still believe in Santa so this year Santa needed to get Evan a drone and Erin a unicorn. Santa came through!











New Years Eve was not spectacular – we just stayed in and Evan and I were the only ones to make it until midnight. I think Erin might have made it to 8pm ;)



After New Years we’ve just been surviving the winter. Honestly this winter has been really mild but still being cooped up I’m ready for Spring and spending our evening in the backyard. Sooooon

Erin and I went to the Little Mermaid last weekend and we loved it. We skipped the Nutcracker this year so we could see this and I’m so glad we did. I bought Erin a new dress and shoes and she looked beautiful. I love love love that she’s so girly and is as excited as a pretty dress and shoes as I am.


Evan competed in the Pinewood Derby with Cub Scouts. It’s his first year and even though his car was slow and not perfect it was great he and Todd could work on this together. I’m sure they learned some tricks for next year to make it an even faster car! (he was last in the video :( )



Evan pinewood derby from Kelly Marsh on Vimeo.


Wes’ sleep study was last night and I’ll  blog about that in another post. His pediatrician was concerned about his “gigantic” tonsils and referred him to an ENT doctor. Then the ENT recommended the sleep study. 

No comments: