Saturday, November 24, 2018

Nadine West Review - First Try

So I had a feeling after the higher end items I received in my Stitch Fix when I got my Nadine West selections I would be underwhelmed. True story.
This was my first one from Nadine West so it was free shipping so I'm not out any money at this point.
I received 3 clothing items and 4 jewelry items.
First this rust color tee. It's soft and the color isn't bad. The length is good but they want $24.49 for it. Going to pass on it.
Next this green hoodie. Pretty basic and actually fit a little snug. Price tag $30.49(!) Another pass. 

The navy pants were super weird with wide bottoms and a tight waist. $21.49. Pass

 I actually like these earrings but they are pretty cheap and they want $14.99. I wouldn't pay more than $5 for them. Another pass.

 These are NOT my style at all. $9.99 - not a keeper.

 Another no - this necklace is $17.99. Looks cheap to me.


This bracelet is the only thing I'm considering keeping. It's $14.99. Since I'm not already out the shipping costs on this stuff I don't have to keep anything. Well you don't have to keep anything ever but I don't like to pay shipping for something and get nothing :) Still considering keeping it.

Overall Nadine West was very disappointing. I feel like some random items were just thrown in a bag and sent to me. The website seems to be a little generic and they stylist questions are definitely not as in-depth as Stitch Fix. I might keep my subscription for another month, so I can see what they send me once I put in my feedback.

No comments: