Monday, September 29, 2008

St. Louis in Pictures


Our first stop in St. Louis on Saturday was the Budweiser Brewery. 
I love the Clydesdales.


At the end of the tour we got a couple free samples. The glasses were specially designed so the bubbles rise up from the bottom. Pretty neat.

Later that night we went to a Cardinals game. We hadn't been to the new Busch stadium yet and wanted to check it out. It was a gorgeous stadium.



Sunday morning we walked to the Gateway Arch - I had been before but I was excited to try out my new wide angle lens. 



Sunday afternoon it was game time. The undefeated Buffalo Bills we playing the winless St. Louis Rams. 
And we had awesome seats!


They beat the Rams 31 to 14. 
Marshawn Lynch and J.P. Losman.
George Wilson.
Our QB - Trent Edwards.
My favorite player, Brian Moorman. He's the punter.
Todd caught two gloves from the players - I'm pretty sure it made his year.
The Rams fans were not pleased. 
We had a really good trip - St. Louis is a fun city. I wish the Rams fans weren't such jerks during the game - they really were some sore losers. Their coach was fired this morning maybe that'll cheer them up a bit.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Tag your it, check my blog for details.
Paula