Monday, January 12, 2009

We're Having a Boy!


Here he is in all his glory! Don't you love how there's an arrow pointing it out? Tee hee.

He is measuring normal for 18 weeks and everything is working as it should. He was dancing around and kicking his little feet, it was awesome. I still haven't felt him move (that I know of) but the doctor said that is normal, I should feel something in the next few weeks. 
It is such a relief to me to finally know the gender and also a relief to know he is doing A-okay! 

Now the tough job of names - exciting but also daunting. 

This is my super fabulous crib my mom and dad got for me, I love it, love it! . 
Also notice the walls in the nursery are already blue, yet another reason I suspected we would be having a girl. But we lucked out, no painting needed! Actually, we may still paint the room a different color we haven't decided yet. 

And for my loyal blog followers here is the requested belly shot.


2 comments:

Jennie said...

Yahoo for baby boys! He's adorable already...I can tell :)

LOVE the crib, and you look great!

I am SO excited for you guys. Now that I know he's a boy I better stay away from all baby stores!

JesB said...

that crib is really cool. You're coming along there, but I want to see a REALLY big belly!