Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bath Time & Tanning Beds


Something about how teeny he looks in this picture compared to Todd's hands  - I just love it. I think it's my favorite photo I've taken so far.

We gave Evan his first little sponge bath. He didn't mind it at all. 

This is his little tanning bed for the jaundice. Hopefully we will only need to use it for a day or two. He doesn't seem to mind it too much either. I imagine he thinks he's at the beach. We take him into the doctor in about an hour and they will test him again. Fingers crossed his bilirubin will be normal.
And yes, it is sitting on my coffee table. 

Not much else to report today - we are getting more and more acquainted with the little guy and feeding is going much better. 


2 comments:

Jennie said...

I drove by your house today and your front windows were glowing, hee hee!

I love that first picture too. So teeny!

Yay for easier nursing :)

Paula said...

He does look as small, you could just put him in your pocket. Sweet.