Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hospital Stay

All in all I'd say our hospital stay was pretty good. Although I was a zombie pretty much the whole first day and would practically fall asleep while talking to people. Not very smart when nurses are giving you all sorts of instructions that you will need to remember.

During our stay it was a revolving door of visitors, nurses, aides, doctors, housekeeping and food deliveries it's so nice to be home where it is relatively quiet.

It was nice to send Evan to the nursery when I needed an hour or two of sleep though!

Here are just a few pictures we took during the two days at the hospital.


Daddy and Evan

Me and my little squish face.
We appreciated so much all the people that visited us.

Grandpa

Grandma Sherry

Ken and AdrianeUncle Dale and Aunt Lisa
And so many more, thanks everybody.

On our 3rd day it was time for pictures and for us to be discharged. This was a crazy day.

Daddy dressing Evan up for his pictures and for the ride home.

Seriously, how cute is he? Am I just really that biased?

It was a long wait to say the least. My doctor had to discharge me then Evan's pediatrician had to come by and discharge him.

We waited and waited for what seemed like forever.But finally at about 2:00 they wheeled me out with Evan and said "good luck" and we were homebound.

I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't freaking out. Such an overwhelming thing to me. But now that we're home we are adjusting and figuring it out.

No comments: