Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Clothes, Clothes and More Clothes

For what I'm sure will be a biannual tradition I went to a children's consignment sale last night. It was a serious workout - my arms are actually sore today from going through the rows and rows of clothes.

I got some seriously cute stuff and ended up only spending a little over $100. Not too shabby considering I think I got Evan enough clothes to last until next spring!





This is my absolute favorite. Love it!
And this little beaver sweater is just too precious.
I also got a couple things for his room. Can't beat $5 for this picture (Kelly Rightsell, retails for $80) and $5 for this Pottery Barn Kids Hanger.

So cute!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

All of that is adorable! I didn't realize that doggie sweater had a bone in a thought bubble. So cute!!

I'll blog mine later when I can take pictures without kids jumping on top of everything!

p.s. Thanks for being my accountant at the sale :)

Unknown said...

GIRAFFE!

;)