Sunday, August 16, 2009

Evan Slept Through the Night! (Kind of...maybe)

I guess if you consider sleeping from 10pm - 5am sleeping through the night, then yay! He did it! 5am is NOT our desired wake time but hey, I'll take what I can get at this point. I'm hoping this wasn't a fluke but time will tell I guess.
He's 10-1/2 weeks now and I have to go back to work in a week and a half. I'm dreading it, of course. But if he decides to start letting me sleep for longer stretches then my life will be so much easier.
The hardest part will be leaving him 5 days a week. I don't know how I will manage. But, you have to do what you have to do. Which reminds me I need to get some lottery tickets stat!

1 comment:

JesB said...

It's gonna be hard, maybe pack some kleenex in your purse the first week or so.