Saturday, August 8, 2009

Two Month Checkup

What up!
I'm a little late posting this but I wanted to have the results of the ultrasound first. Wednesday we went to Kosair so they could ultrasound Evan's hips. Our pediatrician was concerned with a clicking noise they made. So we made the trek and Evan was a trooper. He didn't mind at all, although he kept farting on the ultrasound tech. She was a good sport about it though.

We got the results yesterday and all is normal thank goodness. And we also went for Evan's two month checkup and the clicking has disappeared. Yay!

All of his stats look good, he weighs 11 pounds 14 ounces (50th percentile) and he's 23 inches long (50th percentile). So our boy is right down the middle. He's having some reflux troubles at night but we are working with the pediatrician to remedy that. Other than that he's happy and healthy.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Yay for no more clicking! He looks so big laying in that bed!

JesB said...

he does look awfully big! I have to admit, I freaked a little when you said ultrasound at first. I thought dear Lord, is she pregnant again already? sigh. Ok, so I'm glad there's no more clicking!