Saturday, February 27, 2010

Big Boy


I walked into his room yesterday morning to find this -

I was surprised! I shouldn't have been since he has been trying to pull up on everything and most of the time succeeding. I don't know how long he had been standing there since he hasn't quite figured out how to sit back down.

I just can't get over how big he is getting and how fast it is going by. I know every post I make I say this but it's so true. Seems like literally a month ago he couldn't even sit up and now we are dealing with crawling and sometime soon walking.
I love his personality right now. He is so sweet. He smiles constantly and just has the best laid back attitude. I just adore everything about him.

This past week was the spring consignment sale I have been going to since I found out I was pregnant. This year was quite a success. I got him pretty much everything he will need for this spring & summer and managed to keep it under $100. Score! Here is my loot starting with the shirts.
And the mountain of shorts. I went overboard but I can't refuse anything that is $1.00. True story.
And his pj's, love the little shorts!
You can click on the pictures for a closer look.

No comments: