Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Here We Go

I'm talking about that bruise on his forehead. His first of I'm sure many in his lifetime. A simple bump into the wall as he was scooting around. I know I should learn to get used to it but I don't think I ever will.

Evan turned 8 months old last week. We started him on puffs and he's doing pretty good with them, he gets one in his mouth occasionally.

He's still creeping around not quite crawling yet.  This is currently one of his favorite toys. That's right - an old lint roller. I don't know why I bother buying him anything.

                             
Another one of his favorites is Todd's work cell phone. He really loves it.
                             

Today we are snowed in. Well sort of, I could get out if I really had to but we have about 6 inches of snow and it's still coming down.  I think we'll just stay in and stay warm today.                  
                                                


                                                

No comments: